Congratulations, you will soon be bilingual! Private lessons are the best way to progress in language learning.
How to book a lesson?
To book a lesson (Trial, group, children, adult…), just send me an email to
What to write in the email?
- The date and time you want to take the lesson (you can consult the calendar above, all the green periods (OPEN) are available for reservations), if you don’t find a time that suits you, you can propose me another one by email, I will try to make a place for you if it’s possible. ATTENTION: be careful with the time zone!
- The type of lesson you want (Trial, adult, group, child). I describe the types of lessons later in this page.
- The means of communication, what you want to use for the lesson. I can use: Skype, Zoom or Wechat.
- Other information, if you have special requests or questions.
Types of lessons
- Trial lesson: The trial lesson is the opportunity to get to know each other, discuss your goals and decide the program to follow.
- Private French lesson for adults. This is a private lesson with a program adapted to your needs and objectives. I have many programs to help you reach your goal: conversation, travel, test preparation (DELF/DALF, futsuken, immigration interview preparation, translation, beginners…) Lessons last 1 hour or 45 minutes depending on your choice. You can consult my students’ opinions at the bottom of the “home” page to get an idea, or ask me questions via email.
- Children’s lesson: A lesson for children. For the lesson I will use the manual “Alex and Zoe” or personal material depending on the level of the student.
- Group Lesson: Group lessons are at pre-arranged times (Saturday morning for the moment). They are conversation lessons and the goal is to practice, use your knowledge of French, or things learned in the lessons in a friendly setting. Small groups are preferred. Please Check availability first.
How do I pay for the lesson?
You can pay for the lesson prior to the booking on page below
You can pay by: card, paypal or Alipay (the famous chinese app!)
If you have any additional questions about booking lessons, you can leave a comment or send them directly to me by email.