*Announcement** You can preview the first lesson: click curriculum -> preview (next to the lesson title “express the cause in French”)*
French Masters, gate to the advanced level.
About the instructor
I started my career as an high-school French teacher in a France public school, before moving to Japan in 2011 where I taught in middle school and started giving private lessons. This course is a result of years of experience to help you reach your goals in the most efficient way possible.
Learning an extra language is a valuable skill
“Learning an extra language can boost your salary by 15% more, according to various studies and the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.”
Mastering a new language is one of the best investment you can make.
Problem & solution
Whatever your level of learning French is, whatever methods you use, there will come a time when you will hit a wall, stop progressing, become demotivated. This is due to forgetfulness or lack of knowledge of the linguistic and grammatical tools of the French language. In this course you will be able to acquire a solid foundation early on in your learning process or revive your memories in order to take your language skills to the next level.
All points are presented in a quick and efficient manner. Simply and without technical jargon to facilitate memorization. There are many examples to put into context, and quizzes to allow you to progress and apply your new knowledge from the first lesson.
The course is dubbed entirely in French to practice your pronunciation.
What you’ll learn
- Speak French confidently and comfortably in everyday situations
- Understand what’s being said back to you
- Be more than just an average tourist when traveling to French speaking countries
- Start building your own sentences after the very first lesson
- Understand and use grammatical and linguistic features of the French language with ease
- Understand the structure of the French language
- Give your opinions in French
- Give descriptions of things in French
- Get to grips with French pronunciation